Kandla Port Trust has announced notification for 198 Apprentice Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates should fill Prescribed Application Form for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 from 19.07.2017 to 10.08.2017. Those applicants are apply for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2017 can check selection process, important dates, etc, from here.
What Is Last Date For Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Vacancy 2017 ? Summary For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Applicants should check closing date and Vacancy’s information for Kandla Port Trust Jobs 2017 as mention below. Candidates can also check more details for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Vacancy 2017 through Official Website as given below :
Name of Department : Kandla Port Trust
Advertisement No. : ML/ PS/ 1503-A/ (17)
Post’s Name : Apprentice (ITI/ Diploma/ Degree)
Total Number of Jobs : 198 posts
Job Location : Gujarat
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Mode of Application : Offline Mode
Official Link : kandlaport.gov.in
How To Check Division Of Posts For Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2017 ?
Participants must check vacancy’s division for respective trades for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Vacancy 2017 as mention here :
|Sr. No.||Name of Trade||Number of Vacancy|
|02.||Draughtsman (Civil)||10 posts|
|03.||Mechanic (Diesel)||25 posts|
|05.||Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||25 posts|
|08.||Welder (G&E)||10 posts|
|09.||Technician (Electrical)||15 posts|
|10.||Technician (Mechanical)||15 posts|
|11.||Technician (Civil)||05 posts|
|12.||Technician (Electrical)||05 posts|
|13.||Technician (Mechanical)||05 posts|
|14.||Technician (Civil)||05 posts|
What Is Closing Date For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 ?
Starting date for Kandla Port Trust Application Form : 19.07.2017
Last date for submission of Kandla Port Trust Application Form : 10.08.2017
How To Check Eligibility Criteria For Kandla Port Apprentice Bharti 2017 ? Age Limit For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Participants must collect eligibility details for Apprentice position for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 as describe below. Applicants must check further information regarding Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2017 as mention in the below section :
How Much Upper Age Limit Will Be Required For Kandla Port Trust Bharti 2017 ?
Upper age limit will be applicable for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 as 28 years as on 10.09.2017. Age relaxation will be allowed as per government rules and regulation.
What Are Educational Qualifications For Kandla Port Trust Position 2017 ?
Candidates should check educational qualifications for their concern trade for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 as available here :
- Qualifications For ITI Trade : Participants should have completed ITI Course in concern trade from any recognized Institute.
- Qualifications For Diploma Disciplines : Candidates must have Diploma in respective Engineering field for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
- Required Qualifications For Degree Disciplines : Applicants should holds Degree in concern Engineering field for Kandla Port Trust 2017 Jobs.
What Is Registration Fee For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 ?
Applicants should not be need to pay any Application fee for Kandla Port Trust 2017 Vacancy.
How Can I Check Selection Criteria For Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2017 ?
Participants will be selected on the basis of Academic Records for Kandla Port Apprentice Bharti 2017. Candidates can referred Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification for get information about Kandla Port Selection Method. Applicants should check required self attested copies of relevant documents along with Kandla Port Application Form as mention here :
- Proof of DOB
- Caste Certificate
- Five Passport Size Photo
- SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet
- ITI/ Diploma/ Degree Certificate
- Certificate of Physical Handicapped
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar liked Bank Account
What Is Pay Scale For Kandla Port Trust Apprentice 2017 Bharti ?
Candidates who are selected for Kandla Port Apprentice Position 2017 can check their salary for relevant trade as mention below :
- ITI Trade : Applicants of ITI Trade should check Scale of Pay for Kandla Port Apprentice Vacancy 2017 as given below :
|Year of Training||Salary|
|1st year||Rs. 294/- per day|
|2nd year||Rs. 336/- per day|
|3rd year||Rs. 378/- per day|
- Diploma Engineering Disciplines : Candidates will be paid by Rs. 3542/- as their pay scale.
- Degree Engineering Disciplines : Participants will be paid by Rs. 4984/- as their salary.
How To Apply For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 ? Applying Method For kandlaport.gov.in Vacancy 2017
Applicants should follow the steps to fill Prescribed Application Form for Kandla Port Trust Job 2017 as given here :
- First of all, candidates should visit to Official Website i.e. kandlaport.gov.in
- Applicants must click on Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Advertisement 2017 Link.
- Participants should read Kandla Port Trust Notification 2017 carefully.
- You must download Kandla Port Prescribed Application Form.
- Candidates must take a printout of Registration Form.
- Then applicants should fill Prescribed Application Form with complete details.
- Candidates must attach self attested copies of relevant documents and paste passport size photo.
- Applicants should also put signature on Kandla Port Trust Application Form.
- Participants must recheck Application Form properly.
- You can send Registration Form by post before or on 10.08.2017 at the address given below.
Address Of Department :
The Superintendent Engineer (Mechanical),
Room No. 106,First Floor, P&C Building, Kandla Port Trust,
New Kandla (Kutch) – 370 210
Important Links For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 :
Click Here To Download Kandla Port Trust Notification For Apprentice Posts
Kandla Port Trust Application Form
Conclusion : Kandla Port Trust has published notification for 198 vacancies of Apprentice (ITI/ Diploma/ Degree). Eligible candidates should apply for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2017 from 19.07.2017 to 10.08.2017.