Jamia Milla Islamia is a Central University is inviting application form for providing admission in B.Tech & B.Arch programmes for session 2016-17 . The University of Jamia Milla Islamia will conduct JMI EEE 2017 Entrance Exam to provide the admission in B.Tech & B.Arch Programmes in various discipline i.e Computer Science/ Civil/ Food/ Mechanical/ Chemical / Instrumentation Information Technology etc. Those candidate who fulfill Eligibility Criteria can apply for JMI EEE 2016 Application Form. Last date for submission of online application form is 3rd March, 2017.
JMI EEE 2017 Application Form Important Dates :-
|Name of University||Jamia Milla Islamia|
|Conducting Exam||Jamia Milla Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||JMI EEE 2017|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category||JMI EEE 2017 Application Form|
|Availability of Application Form||From 10th December 2016 to 3rd March, 2017|
Jamia Milla Islamia is a Central University which conduct various examination at University Level. Now University is inviting application from for providing admission in B.Tech/ B.Arch programmes. online registration has start from 10th December, 2016. Candidate can do complete registration till the last date 3rd March, 2017. Those candidate who would have completed registration on or before the last date will be applicable for JMI EEE 2017 Entrance Exam.
How To Apply Process for JMI EEE 2017 Application Form :-
To fill JMI EEE 2017 Application Form, you should have should have follow as mentioned steps :
Steps 1 : First of all, you should visit official website www.jmi.ac.in.
Step 2 : Please click on “Apply for Admission” Button given on the home page of JMI Entrance Test.
Step 3 : On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields there is a link “Register Yourself” .
Step 4 : You should click on “Register Yourself” link.
Step 5 : When you click on this link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Once you fill the details, you can click on “Sign Up” Button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
Step 6 : Activation and validation of Registration
- On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation message on your screen. You will also receive an e-mail on your e-mail ID provided by you in registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This mail will contain an activation link. you need to click on “Activation” link to confirm and complete your registration process.
- Click on this activation link received in the e-mail. You account will not forget this important step.
- After the clicking on activation link, you will be directed to validation page in which you are required to give the validation code sent on your registered mobile number. Enter the validation code received on your registered mobile number to complete the registration process.
- On successful validation, you will be allowed login and directed to ‘”My Application” Section.
Step 7 : Select the course of your choice [ Check Eligibility, Date of Entrance Test ].
Step 8 : If you choose to apply for the selected course application form will appear on your computer screen.
Step 9 : Fill up the details in application form which will have following sections :
- Applicants Details
- Correspondence Details
- Your Preference City of Entrance Test Centre
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature.
Step 10 : Pay the Payment of fee.
Step 11 : Select the Test Centre of your choice in order of your preference from the drop down menu.
Step 12 : After completing all the steps, you should have click on “Save & Continue” Button. In case you want to edit some details, you should do so before clicking “I Confirm and Submit” Button because once you confirm and submit an application form then it can’t not be edited further.
JMI EEE 2017 Notification
Conclusion : How To Apply Procedure for JMI EEE 2017 Application Form is mentioned above. After read all details like Eligibility Criteria, you should fill application form and submit it on or before the last date.