JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form :- Institute of Information Technology and Indian School of Mines is all set to invite the JEE Advanced Application Form. Candidates who want to get admission into various undergraduate programmes across IITs & ISM require to attend Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced. Candidate who fulfill eligibility criteria and willing to apply for JEE Advanced 2016, should submit the application form on or before the last date. Last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 Application form is 04th May, 2016.
Details for JEE Advanced 2016
|Name of Organization||Institute of Information Technology and Indian School of Mines|
|Name of Exam||JEE Advanced 2016|
|Starting Date for Apply||29th April, 2016|
|Last Date for Apply||04th May, 2016|
|Exam Date||22nd May, 2016|
Candidate who want to get admission in undergraduate programmes like Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master and Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics should apply for JEE Advanced 2016. Candidate who are willing to apply for JEE Advanced 2016, can check eligibility details and procedure to apply for JEE (Advanced) Exam 2016 from here.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2016 :-
Performance in JEE (Mains) 2016 :
- Candidate should be among the top 2,00,000 (including all categories) by scoring positive marks in Paper-I of JEE Mains 2016.
- The percentage of various categories are 27% for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and remaining 50.5% OPEN for all. Within each of four categories, 3% horizontal reservation is applicable for PwD candidate.
Age limit : Candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1991. Age relaxation is given 05 year for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
Number of Attempt : A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) maximum of two times in consecutive years. Therefore, candidates who appeared in JEE (Advanced) 2015 for first time are also eligible.
Registration Fee :
|Examination Center in India|
|Female Candidate||INR 1000|
|SC, ST and PwD Candidate||INR 1000|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2000|
|Examination In Dubai|
|All Candidate||USD 220|
Appearance in Class XII or Equivalent Examination :
- A Candidate should have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination for first time in all subjects in either 2015 or 2016.
- Candidates who appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examinations in 2015 and wish to re-appear in the same in 2016 (either for improvement or because you failed in one or two more subjects) will have to re-appear in all the subjects in 2016.
- Those candidate who appeared for first time in Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2014 or earlier are Not eligible. However, Candidates whose Class XII Board Result 2016 academic year 2013-14 were declared June 2014 are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2016.
Procedure To Apply For JEE (Advanced) 2016 :-
Candidate who are willing to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 can fill the JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form by follow the mentioned procedure :
- Candidate should register for appearing JEE (Advanced) 2016 through official website www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Then you should Go to “Registration” Section and register yourself.
- After login, you should fill basic information.
- Choose the language of Question paper (English or Hindi) and City of Examination.
- Then upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
- After submission, take the print out of application form.
Apply Online For JEE Advanced 2016
JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2017 – Check Detail
Disclaimer : JEE Advanced 2016 will be held on 22.05.2016. Candidate who are willing to apply for JEE Advanced 2016 should submit the application form on or before the last date 04.05.2016.