Jammu University is recruiting all the eligible candidates for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. The notification is to fill up candidates for the total 88 posts under Jammu University Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are interested in doing the jobs under Jammu & Kashmir Government jobs can apply for the Jammu University Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Jammu University Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 and fill the application form on or before the last date 24.01.2018. The application form will not be accepted for the contenders who has submitted the form without submitting the application fee. Candidates can start applying for the University Of Jammu Vacancy 2017 from the date 21.12.2017. For more details candidates can go through the official website for education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc or from the information given below.
Highlights For Jammu University Recruitment 2017 : Jammu University Assistant Professor Vacancy
Name of the Organization : University Of Jammu
Name of the Posts : Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Total Number of Vacancies : 88 Vacancies
Job Location : Jammu
Job Category : Government Jobs
Application Mode : Online Process
Official Website : www.jammuuniversity.in
Division Of Vacancies For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : University Of Jammu Jobs 2017-18
- Professor : 37 Posts
- Associate Professor : 47
- Assistant Professor : 04
Important Dates For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : Jammu University Vacancy
Starting Date To Apply Online : 21.12.2017
Last Date To Apply Online : 24.01.2018
Eligibility Criteria For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : Jammu University Assistant Professor Jobs
Candidates applying for the University Of Jammu Vacancy 2017 need to be eligible for the post of Teaching & Non Teaching posts. Candidates before applying for the application form have to be eligible for the Jammu University Jobs 2017. Go through the below details for getting eligible for the recruitment.
Education Qualification For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : University Of Jammu Recruitment
- For Professor /Associate Professor posts candidates must have done Ph.D. in the same field with having 10 years of teaching experience. Candidates need to be approved from the recognized university or Institution.
- For Librarian posts contenders need to have a degree of master’s in Library Science or Information with having atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- For Assistant Professor aspirants should have done master degree in NET/SET/SLET in the relevant field.
Age limit For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : Jammu University Assistant Professor Recruitment
To Apply for the University Of Jammu Recruitment 2017, candidates age limit must be of minimum & maximum 18 to 55 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to reserved category & women candidate as per rules & regulations provided.
Pay Scale For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : Jammu University Jobs
After selection of candidates for University Of Jammu Vacancy 2017 of Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs, candidates will be paid according to the pay scale mentioned by department of Jammu University. They will be offered Rs.37400-67000/- and GP of Rs. 9000 or Rs.10000/-. For furthermore information candidates can go through the detail information on its official website.
Selection Process For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : Jammu Central University Vacancy
The department will select the candidates on the basis of performance of the candidate in the selection procedure. Selection of the candidate will be based on the Academic performance, Research performance, assessment of domain knowledge & Personal Interview.
- Academic Background – 20%
- Research Performance based on API Score and Quality of Publications – 40%
- Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills – 20%
- Interview performance – 20%
How To Apply for Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 ? Jammu University Assistant Professor Recruitment
University Of Jammu has notified a notification for 88 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for Jammu University Jobs 2017-18 may apply for the application process before the last date 24.01.2018. Applicants can fill the application form for Jammu University Vacancy 2017-18 present from the official website jammuuniversity.in.in or by following the steps :-
- First of all, Go To The official website of University Of Jammu @ www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Section.
- Click on “Notification of Jammu University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017-18”.
- The Notification pdf will be displayed on your screen.
- Complete your basic necessary details and apply for the post.
- Fill your education details and other information.
- Recheck all the details after applying correctly.
- Submit the application form.
- Choose your own method of payment.
- A registration no. and password will be displayed on your screen.
- Affix the photograph and along with the signature and make the payment of fee.
- The form will be submitted through your mode.
- Save and take the print out of the information for the future use.
Important Links For Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 : Jammu University Assistant Professor Jobs 2017-18
Download Notification For University Of Jammu Recruitment 2017 Here
Apply Online For Jammu University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017
Conclusion : Jammu University Recruitment 2017-18 for 88 Teaching & non- Teaching Jobs 2017-18. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for University Of Jammu Jobs 2017-18 before the last date i.e. 24.01.2018. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Jammu University Assistant Professor Recruitment can apply for University Of Jammu Jobs 2017-18. Online registration has start from 21.12.2017.
University of Jammu has invited applicants for 50 Non-Teaching Vacancy. Those applicants who are interested for Jammu University Recruitment 2017 may fill application form before the last date 10.01.2017. For JU Non- teaching jobs eligible candidates should apply in offline mode. Other detail regarding Jammu University 2017-18 Recruitment are given below.About Jammu University : The University of Jammu has been established in 1969. Jammu university has declared a advertisement no. Estab./NTW/C&R/16/780-888 dated on 19.12.2016. This recruitment is released for 50 Junior Engineer & other vacancy. Those applicants who are eagerly waiting for for Jammu University Vacancy 2017-18 may apply now. Candidate can check the information like Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process and Pay band etc. further.
What Are the Details for Jammu University Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : University of Jammu
Job Cadre : Govt job
Job location : Jammu
Total No. Post : 50 post
Name of Vacancy : Non – Teaching
Apply Mode : Offline mode
Official Portal : www.jammuuniversity.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Senior Scientific Officer : 01 Post
- Deputy Director/ Placement Officer : 01 Post
- Assistant Director (DIQA) : 01 Post
- Employment Information Officer : 01 Post
- Patent Officer : 01 Post
- Law Officer : 01 Post
- Museum & Art Gallery Officer : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (University Guest House) : 01 Post
- Field Zoologist (Zoology) : 01 Post
- Lecture Assistant (Chemistry) : 01 Post
- Lecture Assistant (Zoology) : 01 Post
- Lecture Assistant (Botany) : 01 Post
- Computer Operator : 01 Post
- Security Officer : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 03 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 01 Post
- Museum Lecture Assistant (Geology) : 01 Post
- Micro photographer (Botany) : 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant : 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Geology) : 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator : 08 Post
- Field Assistant-Storekeeper (Landscaping Unit) : 01 Post
- Browsing Assistant : 02 Post
- Store Keeper : 01 Post
- Receptionist : 02 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) : 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (USIC) : 01 Post
- Receptionist : 01 Post
- Works Supervisor (University Works Department) : 02 Post
- Telephone Operator : 02 Post
- Electrician : 02 Post
- Supervisor : 01 Post
- Field Collector (Geology) : 01 Post
- Gas Man (Physics) : 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (USIC) : 01 Post
- Computer Assistant : 01 Post
Important Date for Jammu University Non- teaching jobs 2017 :
Notification No. : Estab./NTW/C&R/16/780-888
Notification Date : 19.12.2016
Last Date for submission of Application : 10.01.2017
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University Recruitment 2017 | JU Non – Teaching Jobs :-
Education Qualification for Jammu University 2017 Vacancy : Candidates should have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University or institute for Jammu University Recruitment 2017. You can check post Wise Qualifications details from the notification.
Age Limit for Jammu University Jobs 2017 : Participants age should be minimum 18 year and maximum 40 year for Jammu University Non- teaching vacancy ass on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation for Jammu University Recruitment 2017 should be applicable as 03 year for Social Caste/ ALC/ SC/ ST/ RBA candidates, 02 year for Physically Handicapped candidates & 08 years for Ex – serviceman.
Pay Band for JU Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 : Those applicants who are selected for Jammu University Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2017 will be paid :
- For post no. 1 to 4 : Candidate will be paid monthly salary of Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with different grade pay.
- For post no. 5 to 20 : Those who will be placed in Jammu University Recruitment 2017 will be paid Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with different grade pay.
- For post no. 21 to 36 : Shortlisted applicant will be paid Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay.
Jammu University Examination Fee : Those applicants who are willing to fill application form for JU Vacancy 2017 should check the complete details of fee below.
- For post 1 to 4 : For JU Non – Teaching Recruitment candidate need to pay the fee of Rs. 1210/-
- For Remaining post : Application should submit application fee of Rs. 730/- for Jammu University Jobs 2017.
Selection process for Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2017 : The selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test and Personal Interview for Jammu University Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Jammu University Recruitment 2017 ?
In this section you are going to know about Jammu University Recruitment 2017 applying procedure. By following these steps you can easily fill Jammu University application form. Rest of the details are given below.
- First of all open official website i.e. www.jammuuniversity.in
- Then you should search “Jammu University Recruitment 2017 “link and click on it.
- New page is open on the official portal.
- Read Jammu University Notification carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply then download application form.
- Fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Affix passport size photo which should be clearly visible.
- Attach required document and certificate with
- Then send the copy of application to the given below address.
Address for Sending Hard Copy of Application :
B.R. Ambedkar Road,
University of Jammu – 180006
Important Date for Jammu University Recruitment 2017 :
Download Jammu University Notification & Application form
Conclusion : Jammu University Recruitment 2017 for 50 Non-Teaching Vacancy. Candidates should send JU Application form on or before the last date 10.01.2017.