Coal India Limited has issued recruitment notification for 1319 post. This is the great chance for the application who are waiting for CIL Management Trainees vacancy. You can apply for Coal India Jobs in online mode. Candidate may fill the CIL Recruitment 2017 application form from 05.01.2017. Closing date for submission of application is 03.02.2017. Rest of the information are given below.
Coal India Limited (CIL) is inviting eligible candidate for the post of Management Trainees. Total 1319 vacancy are released in different department of CIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2017. Applicant who are going to appear in Coal India Exam 2017 should check the eligibility details from the CIL MT Notification 2017. Student should read the other details like qualification, pay band, age limit etc. in the further steps.
Details for Coal India Limited MT Vacancy/ CIL Recruitment 2017 :
Name of Department : Coal India Limited
Also Known as : CIL
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 1319
Name of Vacancy : Management Trainees
CIL website : www.coalindia.in
Division of Vacancy :
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|5.||Chemical/ Mineral||04 Post|
|6.||Electronics & Telecommunication||08 Post|
|7.||Industrial Engineering||12 Post|
|11.||Material Management||44 Post|
|12.||Finance & Accounts||257 Post|
|13.||Personnel & HR||134 Post|
|14.||Sales & Marketing||21 Post|
|16.||Community Development||03 Post|
|17.||Public Relations||03 Post|
|Total Vacancy||1319 Post|
Important dates for CIL Management Trainees Vacancy :
CIL Notification date : 05.01.2017
Advertisement No. : 02/ 2017
Starting date for Online Registration : 05.01.2017
Last date for CIL Online Registration : 03.02.2017
Computer based Online Exam Date : 26.03.2017
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for CIL Recruitment 2017 ?
Qualification for CIL Vacancy : Candidate who are applying for 1319 CIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2017 should check the below given details.
- Post No. 1 to 7 & 9 : Applicant should have done B.E./ B.Tech./ AMIE/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- Post No. 8 & 11 : Student should have completed Engineering degree in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or institute.
- Remaining Post : For Coal India CIL Jobs candidate should posses Graduation degree/ Post Graduation degree and should done MBA/ CA/ ICWA or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for Coal India Jobs : Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 01.12.2016 for CIL Coal India Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC category.
Monthly salary for CIL MT Jobs 2017 : For Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 in E2 grade applicant will be paid Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/- with grade pay of Rs. 20, 600/- during 1st year training. Those who qualify in CIL Recruitment 2017 in E3 grade will be paid Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- per month.
Exam Fee for Coal India Limited Recruitment : Candidate other than SC/ ST/ PWD category should pay Rs. 1000/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking for CIL Vacancy 2017.
Selection Criteria for CIL Jobs : On the basis of Computer based test, document verification & Personal Interview candidate will be shortlisted for CIL Recruitment 2017.
Exam Pattern for CIL Jobs 2017/ Coal India Limited MT Recruitment :
Coal India Limited Exam consist of Computer based Online test which consist of Objective type questions. In CIL Exam 2017 the paper will be held in two parts I.e. Paper I & Paper II. General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General English are the subject which will be there in Paper I. Paper II consist of 100 questions and each question carry one mark. For qualifying in CIL Management Trainees Exam 2017 General category candidate should score 40 marks, OBC category candidate should score 35 marks and SC/ ST category need to score cut off of 30 marks.
To qualify the written exam and to fulfill the requirements of Coal India Ltd. candidate need to read some study material which is available here. The CIL MT Exam will be held in 91 different cities from which candidate need to select any two cities. You may download CIL Syllabus 2017 1319 Management Trainees Jobs, CIL Admit Card and other details from the below link.
Steps To Fill CIL Recruitment 2017 | Coal India Management Trainees Jobs :
- Visit to the official website of Coal India Limited i.e. www.coalindia.in.
- Click on Career with CIL –> Jobs at Coal India –> Current Job Notification –> Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2017 link.
- Now open the CIL Notification 2017 and read all the details carefully.
- After you check the eligibility click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the required details like Name, DOB, Qualification etc.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete form.
- Submit the CIL Application form 2017 and proceed to next step.
- Take a print out of the application and keep it with you.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
You May Also Check :
NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2017
Conclusion : CIL Recruitment 2017 for 1319 Management Trainees vacancy. Applicant should submit Coal India CIL Jobs 2017 application form before the last date i.e. 03.02.2017.