Central Bank of India has published recruitment notification for Specialist Category vacancy under the Department of Human Resource Development. This organization is inviting applications for filling up 61 vacancy of Credit Officer & Risk Manager in Middle Management Group (MMG). This good opportunity for those candidate who are looking Bank Jobs. Graduate with MBA candidate will be eligible to apply for MMG Scale-II Specialist Category vacancy. Registration process will be start from 14.09.2016. Candidate can register till the last date 30.09.2016. For more details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Examination Scheme & Pattern and Selection process, you can check below.
Details for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 :-
Name of Organization : Central Bank of India
Job Category : Specialist
Total No. of Vacancy : 61
Name of Vacancy :
- Credit Officer : 38 Post
- Risk Manager : 23 Post
Important dates for Central Bank of India Jobs
Opening date of Online Registration : 14.09.2016
Closing date of Online Registration : 30.09.2016
Downloading of Call Latter for Test : On or After 20.10.2016
Tentative Date of Examination : 04.11.2016
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2016 :-
Education Qualification : Candidate should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for Credit Officer & Risk Manager MMG-II (Specialist category) vacancy of Central Bank of India.
- For Credit Officer Post : Candidate should Graduate with Full time MBA / PGDBM in Finance from AICTE/ UGC approved University or College with aggregate of 60% marks.
- For Risk Manager Post : Candidate should have passed B.Tech/ MCA with MBA (Finance)/ M.Sc (Maths/ Statistical) from AICTE/ UGC approved University or College with aggregate of 60 % marks.
Age Limit : Candidate minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is application 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidate.
Application Fee : Candidate who are applying for Specialist vacancy of Central Bank of India can deposit fee by using Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking facility :
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|SC/ST||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Persons with Disability||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 550/-|
Selection Process : Candidate will select for CBI Jobs on the basis of Online test / Interview.
Examination Scheme/ Pattern : The examination will be conduct online. In this examination, all questions will be objective type with five options. There will be consist a total 100 question relating to Computer Knowledge, Banking Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness subjects. of There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. If no answer is marked by candidate then there will be no penalty for that questions.
How To Apply for Central Bank of India Specialist Vacancy 2016 ?
Those candidate who are searching Specialist category Jobs can apply for Credit Officer & Risk Manager vacancy of Central Bank of India. To apply for this vacancy, you should submit application through online mode by using mentioned procedure :
- First of all, you should visit Official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Then you should click on notification of “Central Bank of India Specialist vacancy”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Now you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned image of photo & signature in it.
- Pay the payment of fee.
- After payment, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Note down ID & Password for future use.
- Take the print out of application.
Conclusion : Central Bank of India Recruitment has issued for filling up post of Credit Officer & Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG). Those candidate who are interested for Specialist vacancy of CBI can submit the application form before the last date 30.09.2016.