If you have checked the UPSC CAPF Eligibility conditions then you should check the CAPF AC Application Process 2017. Online application form are invited for the post of Assistant Commandant. UPSC CAPF 2017 Registration Process will be starting from April 2017. Applicants who are taking part may download the Instructions to Apply for CAPF AC Recruitment 2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled online application form is 05.05.2017. Applicants can check Assistant Commandant Registration Form at www.upsconline.nic.in.
Steps Involved in CAPF AC Application Form 2017 :-
There are two simple phases to Apply Online for UPSC CAPF 2017 Examination. Candidates should note that registration dates for the UPSC CAPF Examination 2017 will be different for Part I & Part II. Applicants have to first complete the Part I and then they are required to complete Part II. The CAPF AC Part I 2017 can be completed from 2nd week of March to April 01st week. Rest of the time is for completing Part II. Candidates should keep in mind that they should not forget the dates as after the dates participants can not submit their application forms.
UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Part I Registration Process :- This part includes your Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Valid Email ID and Contact No. It will also ask about your recent and previous education along with marks obtained. As we all the applicants should be Graduate so it will demand your Graduation Marks and stream. In case of exemption or any relaxation applicants should ensure whether they hold any relaxation or exemption or not.
- Personal Information :- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Age, Gender, Nationality, Information about any physical disability, Permanent Postal Address, Valid E-Mail ID and Password.
- Education Details : – 10th/12th Marks and stream, Graduation Subjects and marks obtained in it.
- Any Relaxation in Age or Exemption in Fees.
- Whether serving as government employee or work profile if any.
- Experience if working etc.
- Provide All these information and press save button to confirm and save the details.
- There is option to re-check all the information. Recheck the form and then continue for Part II.
CAPF AC Part II Registration :- Part II registration involves payment of application fees, uploading of recent photograph of the candidate and signature. It should be done after filling up the UPSC Online form properly. Payment process can be online or offline. Size of the Photo and Signature should be according to the demanded size. Otherwise the form will show you Error. On Successful submission of Part II, Applicants will be provided Registration ID and Password to login and check the application status. Or it can be utilized to generate the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017.
- Only Male applicants of General and OBC are required to make payment of UPSC AC CAPF 2017 Exam Fee.
- SC/ST/Women Applicants are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Payment of application fees can be done through Debit or Credit Card and through Net Banking.
- It can also be done in the offline mode by Cash deposit into SBI Bank branch.
- Now upload photo and signature. Photo should be recent and colored.
- Applicant’s photo should not be less than 3 KB in size and not more than 40 KB.
- Signature of the candidates should be of 1 KB only.
- Now upload your Photo and Signature and process further.
- It will ask to confirm and submit the form. On successful completion note down ID and Password.